Millennial Markets are proud to be actively producing and organizing sustainable Events. We take positive steps to:
- Minimize our impact on the local communities through working in conjunction with the venue management and Local Councils
- Use local staff and crew where possible and encourages traders and operators to do the same
- Minimize pollution by encouraging visitors to use public transport
- Minimize energy use by carefully planning how we use electricity
- Encourage traders and operators will to procure products from sustainable sources where possible
- Providing suitable facilities for visitors, traders and operators to recycle their waste. Cooking oil will be recycled as bio-fuel. Power, lighting and water usage is kept to a minimum by careful planning.
Through these steps we deliver Christmas Market events which are fun, friendly and have a minimum practical impact on the environment.